Labels

Monday, December 11, 2017

The Crooked Boy by Moses Barraza



If you have read many of my reviews or you now me you know I love a good ghost story. And a ghost story in an asylum is on very close to the top of my list of favorites. So when I saw this book on Netgalley I had to request it.

The book started out pretty good. I just wished it had of stayed that way. I thought I as going to be reading a book that took place in a haunted asylum instead it started in the asylum then jumps to a few months later where bad things are happening to all the kids who survived their night at the asylum.

I have to say the grammar and punctuation was pretty bad in the book. I am not sure if the copy I received was the unedited version or not. Te book had a lot of flashback in that had nothing to do with the story at all and kind of left me a bit bored. The book is creepy in spots i have to give it that, the part about the sex party with teenagers could of totally been left out though.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment