Labels

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

You Can Change the World by Bever-leigh Banfield






Title:
YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD: BE A CHANGE WIZARD AND GET IT LIKE YOU LIKE IT

Author: Bever-leigh Banfield

Publisher: Twinkle Entertainment

Pages: 366

Genre: Nonfiction



You have
an ultimate magic within you, capable of transforming yourself, your life
and everything that exists. You needn’t fear change, leave it to others, or get
stuck with whatever happens next. You can pull heaven right out of your hat
with the alchemy of your heart and mind. You just have to know how to use
your abracadabra presto change-o. You can make things disappear or pop up
because you are the change you crave. Your dream is a reality
somewhere, ready for you to experience it by making change your BFF.
Tap into who you're meant to be, and the special thing you're meant to do
– with this book about your mission in life, and how you can have it
materialize to be happier, healthier, wealthier, wiser, and make the world a
better place. 

Book Trailers:


ORDER YOUR COPY:

Amazon








Welcome. I’m so glad you’re here. You are my brothers and
sisters, and I’m excited to get into this. Okay, first let’s claim your ideal
life—because it is ready to bring you joy. Your ideal life is the one the world
is waiting to experience, watching to see it reveal and unfold.

When you envision the life you most want to lead, what do
you see? Great health, of course. Maybe the perfect body, at the weight and
shape that makes you feel invincible, relatable, and up for anything at any
time. A high-paying, cool job, with health benefits—or maybe self-employment
you can’t wait to get to every day. Let’s toss in some work that fulfills you,
stretches your talents and abilities, and challenges your mind. Perhaps you
desire Prince Charming too, riding up on his mighty steed to take your hand, or
a Sleeping Beauty awaiting your sexy kiss to awaken her love. You might only
long for a roof above your head that doesn’t leak, or that new car that doesn’t
break down, puff smoke from the tailpipe, or embarrass you when you pull up to
valet park. You may simply desire security, whatever your concept of that is. Maybe
you crave a weekly mani-pedi or massage, relaxing vacays in exotic ports, a
closet full of designer clothes, the latest tech, some diamond bling, a pair of
name-brand athletic or red-soled shoes and cozy creature comforts. You could be
aiming to play a sport, or pursue a hobby you adore. And who doesn’t want some
excitement, adventure and fun to liven up their days? If you’ve chosen to have
children, you will want them to grow up happy, healthy, prosperous, kind,
educated and free. You will want all that’s good for them, and resolve to help
that happen.

Though you might not want any of these, it might also be
true you want all of them. And yet, there is something you must want most. Are
you in touch with what that is? If not, then this is the time to seek it out
and have it come to you. When you’re alone—or not alone—in the dark at night
with your active mind, or when you wake up in the morning and realize the
universe has gifted you with another day of living your life, what do you want
to do with it? Do you want your life to shine, or are you content to just get
through it, putting one foot in front of the other, surviving as the clock
ticks and the years fly by like soaring jets.

When someone discovers an abnormality in some vital body
part, or loses a parent, a child, a marriage, their business or a job, or is
presented with some other ginormous hill to climb to reclaim their life, things
tend to zoom into focus. Disparate ideas seem to coalesce into helpful
realizations. They’re given to epiphany, become open to insights they’ve never
received before. They often drop all pretense, and become able to skirt trivialities
that might have irked them earlier. Other people in their life come closer or
fall away. Those remaining are held cherished, and communication blossoms. Longrepressed
yearnings surface that may cause them to rethink their choices and mull over
past mistakes or missteps they may feel have brought them to that point. People
look for the meaning of their lives, and seek to address and fulfill it when
the rubber is meeting the road, the chips are down, and their back is to the
wall.

Why wait for such a cataclysm? Life is occurring with every
breath. Every now gives way to another now that presents great opportunity. Every
instant is calling you to rise up and reach your highest consciousness, and
nothing is standing in your way. On the contrary, even the beat of your heart
is designed to uplift and support you.

You are the answer to all of your questions.

You are the change you’ve been waiting to see.





Bever-leigh Banfield, M.F.A. is a writer, actress,
voice over artist, host and speaker. She has penned numerous celebrity
interviews, one of which, published in Essence magazine, won the
American Diabetes Association National Media Award for journalism. As an
actress, Bever-leigh has performed in television shows, movies,
Broadway and off-Broadway theater and national commercials.
Her voice has been heard in TV and radio ads, as an ABC network
announcer, in animated films and cartoons, and as narrator of planetarium space
shows at landmark Griffith Observatory in
Hollywood. Ms. Banfield holds an M.F.A. from the Yale
University School of Drama and a B.A. from
Stanford
University. She has lived in Europe
and the
Caribbean, and traveled in Africa, South America,
and across the
United
States
.
She has been gifted with psychic perception since childhood, and as an
intuitive, has experienced a vision of world peace. Creating is her joy.
Her debut non-fiction book You
Can Change The World 
is
about helping you be who you are meant to be, and do what you are meant to
do - live your dreams, and change the world for the better!

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

WEBSITE | TWITTER | GOODREADS


Interview with Bever-leigh Banfield


How did you come up with name of this book?

I have a sixth sense I have had since childhood. I had vision of peace around the world one day two years ago. I wrote this book because I saw what the world could be at its very best – at one in harmony and joy – and knowing that only radical change could make that dream reality, I set out to do something bold and creative to inspire people to work for change and make change work for them. The title You Can Change The World came to me as I awoke from a dream.

Do you read yourself and if so what is your favorite genre?

Oh yes, I’m a totally voracious reader. I used to be able to read all the time, but I work even harder and more nowadays, so I don’t get as much time to read as I did. And to boot, when I’m reading, I feel as if I should be writing instead. It’s like cheating on a lover. Not that I’d do that or anything – although it’s the start of a juicy plot – what I mean is, it’s hard to prioritize much leisure reading at this point. I do have a brilliant alternative, though. A guilt-free pleasure I really enjoy is listening to audiobooks in my car. I’m always on the road. I live in California where there are miles and miles between any one place and another, it’s a perpetual commute. So I always have an mp3 player loaded up with books to hear, and I play them through the Bluetooth so the sound is really awesome. And since I’m an actress and voice over pro as well as a writer, I appreciate wonderful narrators, in fact they’re half the fun. Audiobooks make a drive go so much faster, it’s amazing. Sometimes, I don’t want to destinate!

I love mysteries, thrillers and suspense. There are so many good ones out there too, and I love discovering new ones, debut authors, and diverse tales. It’s all about the characters, the adventure, the puzzle, whodunit and why, and where a story’s set for me, and what’s going to happen next. I obviously have to read a lot of nonfiction too, to investigate topics that interest me or I might want to write about, and I read copiously for research. My Mom was a New York City school librarian as I was growing up, and I got my library card at three. I’ve been eating books for breakfast ever since. I love to read. And don’t get me started on bookstores either. You don’t want to come between me and a bookstore door or be riding shotgun when I spot a new bookstore on the street. That’s dangerous territory there. I’ve been known to two-wheel into parking lots just to spy a book.

Do you prefer to write in silence or with noise? Why?

I like to write in silence, although it depends on what I’m writing. If I’m writing a book or a screenplay, quiet is definitely necessary. There’s already a racket in my head between the characters conversations, sound effects, music, and the narrative I’m spinning, there’s no room for noise. It’s only a distraction. If I’m just writing a letter or something, sure, the TV or background tunes are great.

What do you feel you can accomplish with this book?

I really hope to empower people to go out and change the world. So much is changing internationally, in politics, culture, media, lifestyle, medicine, tech, education, finances, interpersonal relationships and almost everything else we experience, I want to help others understand how to change the world from the inside out, so we all take responsibility for what happens to the human race, to all creatures, to the planet. Change happens from changes in each of us. Change is an inside job, and the moment each of us changes, we change the world. We’re either an up or a downer, a moral actor or a reprobate, a taker or giver, a creator or destroyer, an inspiration or a drain on others’ emotions and energies. And we don’t always all take notice of the impact that we have.

We change our environments constantly with the thoughts we think, the words we say and every good deed we contribute to them. I want people to know they can stand for something, be honest, have fun, decide what needs changing, and pinpoint what they can do right now to make the world a better place. Not just think about it, take action. Change is happening constantly. Go with it. Pick up the banner of change and bend its arc to a world of love that works for everyone.

So many people everywhere have compassion for people in dire straits but feel they are helpless to bring about change for themselves, far less for other folks. But that’s just an illusion. Every person is empowered to make a change every instant that they breathe. There’s someone each person is meant to be and something each person is meant to do. And this is the time to do it. The time is now to use your gifts and talents to uplift us all.

Dream a humongous ginormous dream that can elevate people around the globe, and form a plan to act on it. Brainstorm the steps you need to take, jot down ideas that come to you. You may only be able to see your first step when you start, but determine the tasks you need to perform, set priorities, do them first, inspire a team to help you proceed, and persevere no matter what. You don’t have to fear change, leave it to others or get stuck with whatever happens next. You are The Changer and you are The Change. Be flexible and inventive. Learn everything you need to know, be nimble, progress steadily, and persist until your vision becomes a reality for everyone. I believe in everyone reading this. I know that you can change the world, and I hope that’s what my book will do.

What is your next project?

My next book 12 Stories High will be published in early 2018. It’s a collection of twelve mystery-thriller short stories I hope will keep you on the edge of your seat. And I’m mulling the sequel to You Can Change The World, my new debut nonfiction book, whose audiobook is out this month with narration by yours truly.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment