Labels

Monday, October 23, 2017

June Jacobs Citrus Body Balm




I am pretty impressed with this body balm. I love the smell, it is a very light citrus smell. It is not over powering at all. The cream is thick and rich with what seems like a hint of oil to it. I love how soft and hydrated my skin feels after using it. It last a good while too. A lot of creams go on and in just a few minutes you feel like you need to reapply, this I was still feeling on my skin for quite some time. My hands, arms, and legs are very dry, they felt so good after using this balm. I love the size of the tube as well. It doesn't take a lot of the balm so this should last a while.

#JuneJacobs #CitrusBodyBalm #naturalskincare #spaday #beauty #08L

1 comment:

  1. The aroma of balsam is simply beyond words, it is worth trying everyone in at home body care.

    ReplyDelete