Labels

Monday, November 21, 2016

2-Pack Boys vs Girls Foam Dart Slingshot Air Blasters (Blue & Pink) by Liberty Imports



Nice hard plastic nerf style guns. There are 2 guns in the set each boxed separately. So can be given as separate gifts. Each gun comes with 12 soft foam darts with a rubber cap on the end. One gun is for a girl in purple and pink colors, the other is for a boy but could be used for another girl gift, it is red and blue.

The guns are easy to use. When first opened the plastic bow part need to be snapped into place but other then that the guns are ready to go. Just put a dart in pull the string and let go. I am using my set as gifts for 2 of my Grand Children for Christmas. These to me are just as nice as the name brand guns but a whole lot cheaper to buy,

I received this at a discount but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment