Labels

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Nikki's Review: Premium Rear Window Sun Shade



I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion.
I was really excited to try this product and was sure it would be great to help shade my son from harsh light beaming in his eyes while he's in his rear facing car seat. The moment it arrived I opened it and started attaching the suction cups so I could get it set up in the car. The suction cups came extremely bent and as I was attaching them to the mesh one of the metal eyelets ripped off. We bought new suction cups, since the ones we received wouldn't stay on the window, and we were able to finally get it put up. The screen is a good size and does its job in blocking bright light. I am disappointed with this product and would not buy it again.

Check it out on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment