Labels

Saturday, February 21, 2015

My review of The Roche Hotel by Mysti Parker

The Roche HotelThe Roche Hotel by Mysti Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


i was given a copy of the Roche Hotel in exchange for a honest review.

I listened to the audio book of The Roche Hotel by Mysti Parker, and I have to say I really enjoyed the story.
the story is short was only about 1 1/2 hours long.The narrator done a great job with the story. The story was good and kept you interested. I loved the different situations that came up during a day or should I say night at the hotel. I liked the characters and the way the author gave a different personality to each one. I do wish there was a little less of Nick the ex but I am sure in the next book he will fade out. I do understand having an ex myself comparing people at first. I also wish I had a man who brought me donuts LOL.
The story if about Jane Seymore (not the actress or King Henry's wife) who is recently divorced. She takes job at The Roche Hotel as night desk clerk. As nights pass the author takes you through all the different situations she deals with and the people Jane meets like Henry, the donut guy. Henry owns the donut shop who delivers to the hotel for the guests. It takes a while for anything to transpire between Jane and Henry, not for his lack of trying or her lack of wanting, but in the end it's all good, even their parents kind of get together. I don't want to give to many details as to not spoil the story for you. I will personally be on the look out for book 2.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment