Labels

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

LinkIt 20 ounce tumbler

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP7313b69a90b330e94064be74fc9be416" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>



LinkIt 20 ounce tumbler
I am just amazed with the LinkIt tumblers. I love how cold they keep my drinks. I love that they do not leak out of the lids. I like that they come with two straws or straight one and about one. And they also come with a cleaning brush for the straws.

These are stainless steel tumblers. Stainless steel is kitchen grade 18/8. Their double-walled vacuum insulated. These are not dishwasher safe and you should use bleach or abrasive cleaners, and they should not be put in the freezer. Being stainless steel they should not be put in the microwave either.

This tumbler keeps my drink cold all day, with ice still left at the end of the day. It's also great for hot drinks. These tumblers come in several colors pink, black, and green that I'm sure of.

LinkIt has a whole line of tumblers in different sizes and colors. This is not my first link it tumbler and won't be my last. To me these are better than the name brand tumblers.

The only issue I have with these are the slide at the top that opens and closes the cup. When I'm washing it it gets soap in there and I have to pop that center section out to get it out. I'm afraid that it will wear out popping it off and on. So far the ones that I have have not, nor are they showing signs of wear.


#Linkit #LinkitAdventure

I either received this product for free or at a discounted price and have chosen to leave this honest and unbiased review.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM7313b69a90b330e94064be74fc9be416" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment