Labels

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

BUYER BEWARE: Elever Practical Print Rectangle Shape Water Absorption Non-Slip Home Mat Bathroom Mat Puzzle Play Mats by ÉLEVER



What I ordered:

What I received:

I don't often post bad reviews. I usually work with a seller to try and fix a problem. In this case there is no fixing the problem. Luckily I did not have to pay full price for this item, but still payed too much for what I received.. 

As you can see in the Amazon add the cute kitty rug I ordered. The below picture is what arrived. It is only half the rug shown. The seller is selling this for $26 on Amazon with free shipping. They have 33 different choices, and they are all cute. I actually bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. 

This rug as I said is only half of the pictured rug. it is almost paper thin to boot. This is pretty much Dollar Tree Quality. 

I went to Amazon to put in for a return because this is no where near worth what I paid for it. In order for me to return this rug I have to pay the return shipping.

I am very disgusted with this seller who is Elever who I will never buy anything from again, and with Amazon as well. Amazon will not hep me get my money back unless I pay the return shipping, which by the way is shipping to China. Its just not worth it to me. But I did want to warn you, not to waste your time and money. 

This is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment