Labels

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Great Summer Reads Countdown Blitz The Three Crowns Series (Seven Books and Free Novella)/Kindle Edition by SONYA RAY Day 17








I grew up in Southeast Missouri; home
of the Throwed Rolls, high cotton, and the St. Louis Cardinals. I have a little
family consisting of son, daughter, son-in-law and a little Pi. Other than my
children (and grandchild), my passion is writing. My current project is The
Three Crowns Series. Sweet Tea is the first book in this seven-novel series
which published October 15, 2013.



Besides reading and writing, I enjoy singing. I love music period. Music is in
our family. Whether it be the bluegrass from the Ozarks that my Grandpa Sutton
use to play on his banjo or fiddle, or the smooth, family harmony in which I am
fortunate enough to sing with my Dad and Brother. But you can give me some
kickin' AC/DC too! I like it all!



I work full-time as an Administrative Assistant. Every free moment is dedicated
to my family and my current project, The Three Crowns, a seven-novel paranormal
romance series.





It all starts with a Queen and a Plan.


The Three Crowns is a New
Adult/Paranormal Romance series. There are seven books to complete the series,
with a novella. This series has your modern day vampires dealing with the Old
World Laws creating a struggle for ultimate power in the Night World.






THE THREE CROWNS SERIES SYNOPSIS



The Three Crowns series is about a normal girl whose life is more than what she
will allow herself to imagine. It is the journey of her accepting that
everything is not black and white, and our logic of what we understand does not
mean something does exist. Throughout the story she is protected, loved,
groomed and pushed to her limits to prepare her for what lies ahead of her. She
is tested in all areas of her humanity which will someday bring her to know the
person she is destined to be. The human nature of love is a tangled web of
emotions for she feels the love of two men who are continually being taken away
from her for the sake of their positions in the future as well.





Q&A With the Author:



1.  What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I work full time as an Administrative
Assistant, so the weekends are usually spent cleaning house and doing laundry.
But every Sunday I make time to sing with my dad and brother. I love being with
my family. My son is 21 so he doesn't like being around his mom so much, but I
still like when he is home. My daughter's family lives in TN so I enjoy any
time they come and visit with the little granddaughter who is a spitfire!




2. What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I like to write in first person, that
way you feel the depth of the story and how it is affecting everyone. Being a
reader myself, I love a good cliffhanger, so it is only natural that I love to
write leaving good cliffhangers myself. I know, I know. Some of you don't like
them, but I love reading and writing them!




3. Do you have any suggestions to help budding authors become better writers?
If so, what are they?
Stay true to your voice when you
write.
Talk with other authors when you can
Appreciate the small victories
Remember why you write
Never give up

4. Where do you get information
and ideas for your books?
How the Three Crowns Series came about was my
daughter asked me to write a story about a girl on a ranch with all her
friends. That turned into eight books, and paranormal at that! I think life
inspires me. When we went to Florida last year and I was floating in the Gulf,
I knew I had to write about St. George Island. I have so many stories written
in notebooks or on my computer. I can only hope that one day I will get them
all published.
5. What do you think makes a good
story?
I think it has to be heart-felt. If
I'm not feeling what I'm writing, my readers are not going to feel it. It
doesn't matter the genre, you have to be able to relate to the characters and
feel what they are feeling.

6. Tell us about your favorite summer
vacation? Or what do you like to do in the summer?


My favorite summer vacation was last
year when we went to St. George Island. I didn't want to leave! It was my first
time at the Gulf and I was fortunate enough to go with my kids. We stayed in a
house right on the beach, went swimming every day, chartered a boat and fished
for sharks and stingrays, watched the sun come up in the mornings over the
Gulf, ate wonderful food, and shopped in Apalachicola. I hope to go back again.








To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 









No comments:

Post a Comment