Labels

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Never Look at the Empty Seats by Charlie Daniels

3*
I am not a huge country music fan but I do love Southern Rock. A few years ago my husband and I went to an outdoor Charlie Daniel's concert. It was a kind of a let down. He played a few songs and was done. No matter how much screaming the audience done he did not come back out for even a 1 song encore. Ok it was summer, it was outside, the sun was on him, and it in Florida. The songs he did play that day were great and we did enjoy the concert it was just short.

This book though was kind of long winded to me. I appreciate the time he took to let us into his private world though, and most of the book was very interesting. Some of it was very dry but it was what seems an open and honest book. 

This book is for the true fans I have to say. I am sure they would give it a 5* rating.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment