Labels

Sunday, September 30, 2018

On the Road and Off the Record with Leonard Bernstein: My Years with the Exasperating Genius by Charlie Harmon




Leonard Bernstein's assistant Charlie Harmon has written this book about his life and the life of  Leonard Bernstein. This is a behind the scenes look at the life of a star. This book mainly covers the latter years of Leonard Bernstein's life. You will read about Charlie Harmon from the moment he saw a help wanted add up until after Bernstein's death and a little after. If you like non-fiction, if you like memoirs, and if you are a fan of Leonard Bernstein this is a very interesting book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I always enjoyed math classes in high school and now I study Economics. It will allow me to have diversity in career choices when I get a degree. Right now I'm working on my critical essay about importance of Economic development. Hope with some help of https://expert-writers.net/editing-writing/ service I'll finish it at the highest level. These guys are real professionals in writing and proofreading.

    ReplyDelete