Labels

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Speaking With the Spirits of the Old Southwest by Dan Baldwin

4*
I love ghost books and this one is not only about ghosts but is about real ghosts. Dan Baldwin takes us on a journey through Ghost Towns to contact and interact with real ghosts of miners, outlaws, and pioneers of the Southwest United States.

I love how he gives us a bit of history about each place visited in the book. I like how they communicate with the spirits. They mainly use a pendulum. I have a pendulum and have used it many times over the years with results. So I know you can communicate with one.

He does get a little long winded when it comes to telling us how they investigate and it does get a bit redundant when he says it over again at each place they visit. But other then that I really enjoyed the book and will be looking for more books by Dan Baldwin.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment