Labels

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Real Life Dinners by Rachel Hollis



In this day and age it seems we are always on the go. Some days thinking about dinner can be that straw that broke the camels back. This cookbook is perfect for not only those night but with any night. The recipes are quick and easy in the book. There are no real gourmet dinners  but they can taste that way. Flipping through the book I didn't notice a lot of recipes I had never heard of but that's ok too, it can remind me of some things I had not cooked in a while. 

These recipes are easy enough that older kids, teens, and even my husband could cook them with no problem. The ingredients listed are easily found in grocery stores. I also noticed that if you have a small family or very large these recipes are easily cut in half or doubled, so you can make enough for everyone. There are pictures too!!

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment