Labels

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Haunted Castles of England by JG Montgomery



This is an awesome book. You get not only ghost stories but you get photo's and history of the castle and the people that were in it as well. I am more then a fan of ghosts, I am also a armchair traveler and a history buff. This book was so interesting I could hardly put it down.

The book takes you on a trip through 99 Haunted Castles in England. They are broken up between regions. It also gives a website for each castle so you can go online and learn more about the castles. There are also some first hand accounts of witness and even the writer. I like how the witness accounts are dated by the year the account was encountered.

This book is very well written and very interesting to me.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment