Labels

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

REVIEW 0f "Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts"

I was chosen to receive a copy of Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts for a honest review of the book.

I just finished reading Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts. It has 10 short ghost stories. You can read a story or 2 in just a few minutes. Which I really like, since spare time comes in short spurts for me. Each of the stories are by different authors. I enjoyed 3 of the stories more then the others not to say I didn't like them too. Breakwater Beach was one of my favorites, it's about a woman whose husband recently passed away so she moves to Cape Cod bought a house to open as a B&B. Her husband from a past life shows up . The mine Shaft is another of my favorites. It takes place in a old mining town and ends in an abandoned mine shaft. It has a very creepy ending. But my favorite story was the last one in the book A Puddle of Dead, it is more of a sci-fi type story then a ghost story but it is a great one. It takes place in 2048, a woman's ex-boyfriend who she still loves and who is a drug addict shows up for a final goodbye. Yes my descriptions are a bit vague but I don't want to give the stories away or there will be no reason for you to read this great book. You can follow this link to purchase the Ebook on Amazon Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment